What is a Comprehensive Plan?
- A vision of the future based upon desires of citizens
- A geographically comphrensive document that covers a wide range of issues
- Commitment to a future course of action
- To ensure that land use patterns and development meet the needs of Franklin residents
- To guide location of future development
- To guide capital improvements for budgeting
- Presentation to the Jennings County EDC
The Jennings County EDC board will review the final comprehensive plan.
Planning Documents and Materials
Steering Committee Meeting #1 Summary – August 29, 2012
Steering Committee Meeting #2 Summary – September 19, 2012
Steering Committee Mtg #3 Summary – October 31, 2012
Steering Committee Mtg #4 Summary – November 14, 2012
Steering Committee Mtg #5 Summary – November 28, 2012